Controversial Dimensions of Children’s Literature, 19-20 March, 2020, University of Wrocław
Keynote lectures will be delivered by:
- Anna Czabanowska-Wróbel, Jagiellonian University, Cracow
- Kimberley Reynolds, Newcastle University, Newcastle
- Junko Yokota, National Louis University, Chicago
Languages of the conference: English and Polish. Applications together with abstracts (up to 300 words, in English) are expected by October 31, 2019. Please send them by e-mail to email@example.com. In your abstract please indicate to which of the above-mentioned dimensions of the controversy your presentation will refer. Acceptance of notifications will be sent by November 20, 2019.
A peer-reviewed monograph is planned to be published in English after the conference.
The conference fee is 450 PLN and includes conference materials and coffee breaks. Other costs are covered by the conference participants.
Organizer: CENTRE FOR RESEARCH ON CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG ADULT LITERATURE, University of Wrocław
- Dr hab. Katarzyna Biernacka-Licznar (ISKŚiO)
- Dr hab. Justyna Deszcz-Tryhubczak (IFA)
- Dr Bożena Hojka (IINiB)
- Dr Elżbieta Jamróz-Stolarska (IINiB)
- Dr hab. Irena Barbara Kalla (KFN)
- Dr Sylwia Kamińska-Maciąg (IFS)
- Dr hab. Natalia Paprocka (IFR)
- Dr hab. Bogumiła Staniów, prof. UWr. (IINiB)
- Dr Mateusz Świetlicki (IFA)
- Dr Agnieszka Wandel (IINiB)
- Dr Agata Zarzycka (IFA)